Wednesday, October 31, 2012

C4K for October

On mfliegz28's blog post
This student is in an AP Government class, and he wrote about the importance of voting. He is very passionate about being able to express his opinion, and is excited to be able to vote in the presidential election for the first time. His post is entitled "There's Still A Point". I can completely relate to him in this post because today's youth has become so apathetic about political opinion and the act of expressing it.
On Anna's blog post
Anna is a 7th grade student that wrote a blog post about the characterization of Ponyboy in The Outsiders. I think she did a very good job organizing her post and properly identifying Ponyboy's mannerisms. I commented and told her that I love that book and that she is doing a good job with her blog.
On "October in Ireland"
I was assigned to read this post based on the title. It just said that they were going on a trip to Ireland and that there would be posts throughout the month of October. I read some of the posts from October and commented on this post. It looks like they are having a good time and learning a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment